Water Quality Testing and Improvement
- sediment build-up in and on appliances, faucets and plumbing systems, causing blockages, malfunctions and leaks
- bad tasting drinking water
- laundry that feels gritty and grimy after being washed
- dry, itch skin, as well as brittle hair and nails
Improving Water Quality
If you’ve been putting up with the discomfort and inconvenience caused by hard water, then here’s the good news: you don’t have to anymore! There are a number of excellent water purification systems that can effectively improve your water quality.
- Water softening systems remove the hard minerals from the water. That means your appliances, faucets and plumbing system will have a longer life, and you won’t experience the discomfort that comes from washing in or drinking hard water.
- Water purification systems can remove chemicals and contaminants from your water, resulting in great tasting, healthy drinking water. That means you’ll never have to buy bottled water in the store again!
Consult with Your Local Plumbing Expert
If you’re interested in how a whole house water filtration system can help you at home or in your place of business, give Excalibur a call. We’re always happy to assess your water quality needs and suggest the most effective solutions. So don’t put up with low quality water any longer: call Excalibur and start enjoying pure H2O today!